The Companies

Cattolica Assicurazioni controls seven insurance companies (BCC Assicurazioni S.p.A., BCC Vita S.p.A., TUA Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Protezione S.p.A., Vera Financial DAC and Vera Vita S.p.A.) and one reinsurance company (CattRE S.A.). There are also ten subsidiaries, including one holding company (Satec Holding S.r.l.), two companies in the agricultural-real estate sector (Cattolica Agricola S.a.r.l. and Cattolica Beni Immobili S.r.l.), a real estate services company (Cattolica Immobiliare S.p.A.), two operating services companies (Cattolica Services S.C.p.A. and Meteotec S.r.l.) and four insurance and reinsurance brokerage companies (All Risks Solutions S.r.l., Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l., Qubo S.r.l. and Satec S.r.l.).

The Company associates are three (Aladdin S.r.l., H-FARM S.p.A. and Le Tenute Biometano S.a.r.l.).


  • banner
    Having joined Cattolica Assicurazioni following an agreement with Banco BPM, Vera Assicurazioni and its subsidiary, Vera Protezione, offer insurance solutions for individuals, assets, home, car and business. Thanks to an excellent consultancy and assistance service, the companies strive to ensure that all clients of Banco BPM have the most suitable insurance solutions for their needs.
    www.veraassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Vera Vita is a bancassurance company that became part of the banking group following the agreement with Banco BPM. The commercial offer consists of life insurance products aimed at creating investment, saving and supplementary pension solutions. Vera Vita is a landmark insurance company in the Banco BPM banking group and offers a high-level consultancy and assistance service to clients and networks in the area.
    www.veravitaassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Vera Financial dac is an Irish company controlled by Vera Vita which is specialized in developing branch III life insurance products offered under the freedom to provide services in various countries in the European Community. The life insurance products offered by Vera Financial are structured and customised to respond concretely to its clients’ individual needs.
    www.verafinancial.com
  • banner
    CattRe is the Group's reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018 from the French group Credit Mutuel. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring the premiums collected by the various Managing General Agencies (MGAs, newly established and/or acquired agencies with strong technical and specialist skills in new business lines: space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine, events and contingency, weather risks, civil liability insurance and deposits, cyber, financial lines, mobility & travel and many other developing sectors. The agencies are controlled by the financial holding Satec Holding S.r.l., 100% owned by Cattolica and, once fully operational, it will be able to underwrite risks on behalf of insurance companied, including companies. 
  • banner
    BCC Assicurazioni is a 70% Cattolica-controlled non-life company, the other 30% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking player based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. BCC Assicurazioni’s offer is based on a wide portfolio of products dedicated to protecting individuals as well as small and medium businesses.
    www.bccassicurazioni.com
  • banner
    BCC Vita is a 70% Cattolica-controlled life company, the other 30% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking partner based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions.
    www.bccvita.it
  • banner

    Founded in 2003 as an innovation company, Tua Assicurazioni has focused on a specialised range of products aimed at meeting the needs of families, professionals and small and medium enterprises in Italy. In recent years, TUA Assicurazioni has also been able to offer solutions dedicated to emerging insurance needs relating to new market niches.

    The Company’s specific characteristics are innovative management in view of administrative and bureaucratic simplification, training provided directly by the Company and qualitative development plans conceived, designed and implemented directly with the involvement of the agency network.


    www.tuaassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Cattolica Immobiliare carries out development and enhancement operations on real estate assets, as well as typical real estate services. In particular, it deals with - on behalf of the parent company and its subsidiaries - the process of research, selection and analysis of property investments, also managing the process of acquisition and the next stage, namely monitoring and managing the property. In addition, the company provides Asset and Property Management services for certain property funds invested in by the companies in the group.
  • banner
    Cattolica Agricola, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, deals solely with the agricultural activities referred to in article 2135 of the Civil Code. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
  • banner
    Cattolica Beni Immobili, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, manages the properties not used for agricultural activities that are within the estate. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
  • banner
    Cattolica Services is a consortium company that provides services to the companies in the group in relation to administrative activities, the technical life and pension area, information technology, training, damages and accidents operations, and more.
  • banner

    The company, which is based in Venice, is a holding company that controls the MGAs. The company, acquired in October 2018, is wholly owned by the Cattolica Assicurazioni. It holds controlling stakes in Satec S.r.l., Qubo Insurance Solutions S.r.l., All Risks Solutions S.r.l., Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l. and a minority stake in Aladdin Srl.

     


    www.satecholding.eu
  • banner

    The company is based in Venice and operates in the weather risk advisory business. It is an investee of the Cattolica Assicurazioni through Satec S.r.l., which owns 100% of the company. The company was acquired in October 2018.

     


    www.meteotec.eu
  • banner

    Acquired in October 2018, it is the main MGA of Specialty Lines and underwrites special business lines such as space, aviation, catastrophe reinsurance, property, casualty, sporting risks, marine, weather events, contingencies and risks, environmental risks, surety bonds, cyber and financial lines. 

     


    www.satecunderwriting.eu
  • banner

    Qubo Insurance Solutions S.r.l. is based in Milan and is 51% owned by the Cattolica Assicurazioni through the subsidiary Satec Holding S.r.l.. Qubo Insurance Solutions is engaged in insurance brokerage activities with exclusive and specific insurance solutions for the world of transport and logistics. 

     


    www.qubo-italia.eu
  • banner

    All Risks Solutions S.r.l. is wholly owned by the Cattolica Assicurazioni through its subsidiary, Satec Holding S.r.l. Currently inactive, it will be dedicated to future specific and/or innovative insurance product distribution projects.

     


    http://allrs.it/
  • banner

    Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l. is based in Genoa and is wholly owned by the Cattolica Assicurazioni through Satec Holding S.r.l.. Established by the spin-off of the marine business line of Satec Underwriting S.r.l., it provides insurance solutions for all types of marine risks (blue ocean, brown waters, cargo, yards & marinas, terminals and yachts).

     

     


  • banner

    This company is an MGA (managing general agent), based in Milan and incorporated in December 2020, which carries out insurance and reinsurance brokerage activities and specialises in assuming risks inherent in the Travel & Mobility sector. It is 45% owned by Satec Holding.

     


  • banner

    H-Farm s.p.a. is the holding company of the H-FARM Group, which is a “Venture Incubator”, whose typical activity consists in offering growth strategies, with respect to new transformation plans based on digital technologies, the implementation of new business plans, the design of e-commerce initiatives, and the use of new technologies for the simplification and automation of processes or products. It is listed on the AIM Italian market. 


    www.h-farm.com/en